The curse of the HP Vectra XU 5/90

From: David Madison (madison@transmeta.com)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 00:06:36 EST

[linux-kernel] Network Performance Testing Summary
http://matrix.linux-help.org/chanlogs/I-Oct2000/linuxhelper.log.22Oct00

> The curse of the HP Vectra XU 5/90 strikes again!
> ..
> Looks like I now need to start a FAQ just for Vectra XU 5/90 owners
> so they can get their machines to work...

So - did you ever start that FAQ?? :)

I'm trying to get a dual Vectra XU 5/90 up and running right now.

I found it on the street, spent about $3 for a second processor, and
I bought some RAM for it. I can install DOS and whatnot, so I know
it works, but I run a Unix-only shop in my house.. :)

Thanks in advance for any tips you might have.

Dave