keyboard not detected krnl v2.4.10

From: Bert Meijs (L.Meijs@dutepp0.et.tudelft.nl)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 06:15:22 EST

Hello, who can help me with my problem.

I have a system with an ASUS A7A266 chipset ALiMaGiK 1 chipset

I installed this system with RH linux 7.1 and it works fine.

Then I need some modules for ipadmin and ipmasq en get the
latest kernel v2.4.10.

After I compiled this kernel and reboot my system I see a
kernel message, keybord not detected, and when the system is
running, my keyboard don't work.

On older motherboards everything works fine.

        greetings, bert

--
-- Bert Meijs                             --- Email: L.Meijs@its.tudelft.nl --
-- Unix System Manager of the Computer Engineering group		    --