Linux 2.4.11-pre2

From: Linus Torvalds (torvalds@transmeta.com)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 16:39:32 EST

Available in the usual places..

                Linus

---
pre2:
 - me/Al Viro: fix bdget() oops with block device modules that don't
   clean up after they exit
 - Alan Cox: continued merging (drivers, license tags)
 - David Miller: sparc update, network fixes
 - Christoph Hellwig: work around broken drivers that add a gendisk more
   than once
 - Jakub Jelinek: handle more ELF loading special cases
 - Trond Myklebust: NFS client and lockd reclaimer cleanups/fixes
 - Greg KH: USB updates
 - Mikael Pettersson: sparate out local APIC / IO-APIC config options

pre1: - Chris Mason: fix ppp race conditions - me: buffers-in-pagecache coherency, buffer.c cleanups - Al Viro: block device cleanups/fixes - Anton Altaparmakov: NTFS 1.1.20 update - Andrea Arcangeli: VM tweaks