Re: putting a user program to sleep till interrupted

From: Martin Maletinsky (maletinsky@scs.ch)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 02:39:57 EST

Hello,

A good explanation is found in:
http://www.linuxdoc.org/LDP/lki/lki-2.html#ss2.5

and also in Chapter 5, 'Linux Device Drivers' from Alessandro Rubini & Jonathan Corbet
(you find an electronic version of the book in http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/linuxdrive2/)

regards
Martin

--
Supercomputing System AG          email: maletinsky@scs.ch
Martin Maletinsky                 phone: +41 (0)1 445 16 05