what ever happened to fastpath routing?

From: Kain (kain@kain.org)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 05:17:23 EST

Sorry if I posted this twice.. Email for me has been screwed for most of Sep. 6 and some of Sep. 7.

What ever happened to fastpath routing in the 2.4 Kernel? I still see the API
there, but the only driver I see implementing it is dummy :(

--
Dance is the vertical expression of a horizontal intention.
**