RE: nfs is stupid ("getfh failed") -- exporting a mountpoint?

From: Michael Rothwell (rothwell@holly-springs.nc.us)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 18:34:12 EST

Is there a problem with exporting a mount point? It seems that, as long
as I'm not trying to export "/export", which is where the resierfs
filesystem is mounted, things are working okay. I was exporting /export
and /export/home before, now I'm exporting /export/home and
/export/files, with pretty much everything in /export moved into
/export/files (except for /export/home).

-M