Re: (solved) memcpy to videoram eats too much CPU on ATI cards

From: Peter Surda (shurdeek@panorama.sth.ac.at)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 08:10:33 EST

On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 01:37:07PM +0200, Daniel Egger wrote:
> > Just to end this thread in a victorous manner ;-), thanks to Michel Dänzer
> > <michdaen@iiic.ethz.ch> and me, there is now a working implementation of
> > busmastered video transfers for the r128 driver, and it has been submitted to.
> > all relevant lists and maintainers.
> I kept on checking the relevant mailinglist and project CVSes but failed to
> find the described implementation, would you please provide additional hints
> where to get it?
dri-devel should have it, as well as livid-gatos (which unfortunately seems to
have full disks and is offline at the moment).

For very lazy ones I found a link to the annoucement in dri-devel:
http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/SourceForge/680/0/6536416/

> Servus,
> Daniel
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Peter Surda (Shurdeek) <shurdeek@panorama.sth.ac.at>, ICQ 10236103, +436505122023

--
   "One world, one web, one program"  -- Microsoft promotional ad
         "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuehrer"  -- Adolf Hitler