Re: Athlon doesn't like Athlon optimisation?

From: Eric Olson (ejolson@math.uci.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 13:37:17 EST

>Could you post Roberts email address? The one at the web page
>(redelm@ev1.net) doesn't seem to resolve. I would like to ask him
the
>source of the optimised burnK7
>
>thanks,
>
>-Kostas

I've been using the email address on the net, I think the link was
down for most of the night until minutes ago.

Robert has a K7 version of burnMMX which is tentatively being called
burnMMX2. I think he would prefer to be directly in touch with people
testing it. Thus, it is not posted on the website but available only
through email.

--Eric