Re: Problems installing FreeS/WAN 1.9.1 on kernel 2.4.9

From: Fred (fred@arkansaswebs.com)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 14:03:59 EST

looks similiar to problems I had a while back because I didn't 'make
mrproper'.
try removing FreeS/WAN 1.9.1 and kernel sources, then untar the kernel, do:

make mrproper
make xconfig
make dep clean <bzImage | install> modules modules_install

if this works, then do

make mrproper
add the FreeS/WAN 1.9.1 code
make xconfig
make dep clean <bzImage | install> modules modules_install

hope this helps

Fred