Re: Status of the VIA KT133a and 2.4.x debacle?

From: Gerbrand van der Zouw (g.vanderzouw@chello.nl)
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 17:53:37 EST

Simen Thoresen wrote:

> Does this match the results other people have had? Is anything else known about this problem?

I have a MSI K7T Turbo board with Athlon 1.2 GHz. Recently I upgraded my
Award Bios from 2.7 to 2.9. This new version has "memory bank
interleaving". It also improves the stability of my system a lot. I do
not know if these are related, but is may be a hint for some of the
experts out there.

Cheers,

Gerbrand van der Zouw