what is the US mirror site URL for getting ac4 patch (2.4.9 ide-floppy fix)

From: Floydsmith@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 01 2001 - 04:20:57 EST

if -ac4 fixes the "can't mount ls-120 diskette (with diskette in drive)"
problem (2.4.9) error:
ide-floppy: hdc: I/O error, pc = 5a, key 5, asc = 24, ascq = 0
then I need to get this patch. I would prepare to have a ftp URL site
(preferably in the US) that has all of the ac patches (not just the ones for
"ide") if such a site exists.

Floyd,