Re: VIA KT133A / athlon / MMX

From: David Lang (dlang@diginsite.com)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 14:53:11 EST

I have not had a chance to examine all the BIOS settings but attached are
the lspci -vxx for 10 different systems with identical hardware configs.
the ones that end in .good have given me no problems, the three ending in
.bad die after a while. the framewall-b system dies with all LEDs on the
network card lit, all others die with no LEDs on.

David Lang