Re: Test mail

From: Alexander V. Bilichenko (dmor@7ka.mipt.ru)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 07:53:29 EST

Is too silly to speak about what you most likely did not see at all. All
security BUGS can be fixed checking "more restricted". If it configured
correctly all should be ok.
I use Outlook and I have never been infected with any email virus because of
it.
Best regards,
       Alexander mailto:dmor@7ka.mipt.ru
Lets start the war, said Meggy