Re: ReiserFS / 2.4.6 / Data Corruption

From: Hans Reiser (reiser@namesys.com)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 16:13:18 EST

The debugging tests in reiserfs were deliberately encouraged to be excessive and
performance unconcerned. That is part of how we get programmers to write
excessively paranoid bug finding code, we tell them not to worry about the
effect on performance, it will only be used when looking for bugs.

People like you destroy my ability to get lots of tests put into the code by the
coders.

Hans