Re: new scsi hardware detection in 2.4.7(pre)

From: majordomo kernel (majordomo_kernel@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 12:30:44 EST

It makes more sense if U can send a copy to SCSI group
too.People like Eric and many others only looks at the
linux-scsi group.I think by doing this U can cater to
a wider group of people and more specifically this
sort
of issues are relavant to both -kernel and scsi group.
I hope and expect that in future this will be taken
care of.
Thanx