NBD buglet......

From: Rogier Wolff (R.E.Wolff@BitWizard.nl)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 03:41:35 EST

Hi,

I'm using NBD to stitch several dozens of 1G files together to one
block device. Thing is that can be done in several different ways, and
I haven't yet figured out the right set of parameters to pass to my
nbd-server. So, what happens is that I kill the nbd server, and
restart it. Turns out that the cache for the nbd device is not cleared
when the client quits!

Thus I see the old contents after restarting the server with different
parameters....

                        Roger.

P.S. CC-ed to Pavel, with wrong linux-kernel addr. Oops.

* There are old pilots, and there are bold pilots.
* There are also old, bald pilots.