Multiple apm resume events

From: Thomas Hood (jdthoodREMOVETHIS@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 00:44:39 EST

Machine: ThinkPad 600
Kernel: 2.4.7-ac1

When I resume the machine the apmd_proxy script handles
*two* "resume suspend" events. The apm driver ought to
filter multiple resume events.

About a year ago I had this and a couple other problems
with the apm driver. I submitted patches to the maintainer,
Stephen Rothwell, but he was MIA. "Too busy", he said.
I see he is still listed as the maintainer. Is there
someone else who is acting as the de facto maintainer or
should I just post patches to this list?

Thomas Hood
Please cc: jdthood_AT_yahoo.co.uk with "_AT_" -> "@"