Re: Linx Kernel Source tree and metrics

From: Paul G. Allen (pgallen@randomlogic.com)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 18:32:49 EST

It seems my web server is being hammered pretty hard with accesses to this data. I have spoken to the powers that be here at Akamai and it's quite possible we
can make this data available in one of our high-bandwidth (gigabit) web pools next week.

If this happens, I'll update it to the latest source (whatever happens to be available at that time). If it doesn't, I'll update it anyway and just bite the
bullet and upload the data to a server with more bandwidth.

PGA

--
Paul G. Allen
UNIX Admin II/Programmer