Re: 2.4.7-pre9..

From: Matthew Dharm (mdharm-kernel@one-eyed-alien.net)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 14:47:36 EST

Hrm... just to be clear, then... this only is a problem with semaphores
that are declared on the local stack?

IIRC, usb-storage only uses semaphores that are allocated via kfree, so I
think we're okay. Tho, I think the new semantics are probably better, and
will probably switch to them. Later.

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: mdharm-usb@one-eyed-alien.net

Hey Chief. We've figured out how to save the technical department. We need to be committed. -- The Techs User Friendly, 1/22/1998