Re: Linx Kernel Source tree and metrics

From: Paul G. Allen (pgallen@randomlogic.com)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 04:25:16 EST

Thomas Foerster wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > For those interested, I have run the kernel (2.4.2-2) through a program
> > and generated extensive HTML reports including call trees, function and
> > data declarations, source code, and metrics. I plan to upgrade this to
> > the latest kernel and keep it up to date (as much as possible :), but I
> > am a) working with a kernel that I know currently runs on my dual
> > Athlon, and b) wanted to test this out and run it by the two lists
> > first.
>
> > The URL is:
>
> > http://24.5.14.144:3000/linux-kernel
>
> [...]
>
> It's forwarded to "127.0.0.1:3000", so no one can connect?! ;-)

That figures. I'm about ready, to give this router back to my company -
I've had nothing but trouble since I got it. Things worked better when I
just used a Linux firewall/router to do all my routing and forwarding.
Arrgg!!

I'll see if I can make it listen to me and forward to the correct
internal IP and port. (that's the right port, but the wrong IP by far!
#8^)

PGA

--
Paul G. Allen