Linx Kernel Source tree and metrics

From: Paul G. Allen (pgallen@randomlogic.com)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 03:58:14 EST

For those interested, I have run the kernel (2.4.2-2) through a program
and generated extensive HTML reports including call trees, function and
data declarations, source code, and metrics. I plan to upgrade this to
the latest kernel and keep it up to date (as much as possible :), but I
am a) working with a kernel that I know currently runs on my dual
Athlon, and b) wanted to test this out and run it by the two lists
first.

My bandwisth is currently limited (cable modem), but if it's decided
that I'll keep this available, I will upload it to a web server with a
couple T1's avalable (or maybe I will use one of our companies servers
on a DS3 or greater).

The URL is:

http://24.5.14.144:3000/linux-kernel

If you have any connection problems (and there may be, since it's
currently running on the same machine I'm using to develop with - the
dual Athlon), suggestions (even if it's "hey, dork, it's already
available at http://xxx.yyy"), or whatever, please let me know.

PGA

--
Paul G. Allen