Re: DAC module in 2.4.7 buggered

From: Chris Meadors (clubneon@hereintown.net)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 07:42:05 EST

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001, Matthew Gardiner wrote:

> I was just compiling 2.4.7 a couple of days ago, and DAC that is located in
> block devices (just below the compaq raid things in the configmenu) fails to
> compile as a module.

I'm guessing you mean the DAC960 driver. I couldn't get it to compile
when built into the kernel either.

> I removed it, and everything went alright.
>
> Although I don't need it, I thought I might as well inform the kernel guru's
> of this error that may be affecting other users.

I do need it for 2 of my machines here. For now I've just kept them at
2.4.6 cause that is working fine.

-Chris

--
Two penguins were walking on an iceberg.  The first penguin said to the
second, "you look like you are wearing a tuxedo."  The second penguin