TASK_EXCLUSIVE?

From: tpepper@vato.org
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 21:25:33 EST

I was reading through the new edition of Linux Device Drivers and decided to
try the TASK_EXCLUSIVE flag to get a single member of a wait queue to wake. I
get a compile error though that it is undeclared. Grepping the kernel source
came up with nothing.

Did something change before the book went to press? I seem to recall reading
something here about that but can't come up with anything searching the
archives. Maybe I'm just misremembering. At any rate it seems to have gone
somewhere...can somebody point me at its replacement? Does WQ_FLAG_EXCLUSIVE
do the job?

Tim