problems with dmfe.o in 2.4.7 (fwd)

From: TO. Wilderman Ceren (wceren@cioh.org.co)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 12:38:55 EST

Hello linux.kernel deja newsgroup & mailing list users!!.

I have a problem., i compile this morning the kernel 2.4.7, when i
reboot and load the new compiled bzImage, the module is not loaded by
insmod., errors found:

/lib/modules/2.4.7/kernel/drivers/net/dmfe.o: init_module: No such
device
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters,
including invalid IO or IRQ parameters
/lib/modules/2.4.7/kernel/drivers/net/dmfe.o: insmod
/lib/modules/2.4.7/kernel/drivers/net/dmfe.o failed
/lib/modules/2.4.7/kernel/drivers/net/dmfe.o: insmod dmfe failed

Help Me Please!!., i need load this module into my new kernel.
Need configure IPTABLES & NAT., i'm working with IPAliasing with a
Digital Tulip Ethernet compatible.

I'm trying test with the same tulip.o and in the ifconfig status., have
many errors in TX/RX and finally dead, suspend the traffic and the
interface (eth1) is lost.

Wilderman Ceren
CIOH - Armada Nacional Colombia