Tekram DC395/315 driver problem:

From: lkthomas@hkicable.com
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 23:08:16 EST

Hi, I am using Tekram driver over 2 years, never reach such not stable before, first, I reach can not blank CD-RW disc when I run cdrecord, but next time work, I forget what error is it, but it's showed something will happen later, after 1-2weeks, after write a CD, and insert to my SCSI CD-ROM again , linux was hang, do not know why, but I can be sure that problem is in SCSI driver, because it's work fine in windows, also, hang time is my insert CDs time, I think they must have related, please help to fix this problem, I am using new version of Tekram driver so reach this problem, Thanks