Re: How to change the root filesystem

From: michael chen (michaelc@turbolinux.com.cn)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 01:32:31 EST

Hello 新,

性> Hi:
性> I want change the root filesystem from ext2 to
性> cramfs,I read the init code about the filesystem.But I
性> cannot understand how to make a device that is used as
性> cramfs device.

性> -
性> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
性> the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org
性> More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
性> Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/

Pls download the relative tools for cramfs at
http://cvs.bofh.asn.au/cramfs

--
Best regards,
 michael                            mailto:michaelc@turbolinux.com.cn