Re: [linux-usb-devel] usb.c: USB device not accepting new address=4 (error=-110)

From: David Brownell (david-b@pacbell.net)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 08:14:24 EST

Then whatever sets up your ServerWorks ServerSet III LE chipset
needs its PCI IRQ setup fixed ... I'm not sure how to do this.

Perhaps someone who's familiar with arch/i386/kernel/pci-*.c
irq setup can suggest the right patch for this problem. I think
the "dmesg" output in your original post probably had the info
needed to figure that out.

- Dave