Transmeta Crusoe support?

From: Jeff Chua (jeffchua@silk.corp.fedex.com)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 05:25:26 EST

This may sound stupid as Linus is working for Transmeta and
I did see under menuconfig that crusoe is supported.

Question is whether I need to recompile everything (kernel and binaries)
on my current 586 platform in order to move to Crusoe?

I'm thinking about getting the new Toshiba Libretto L1 that comes with a
TM5600/600MHz cpu.

How does the TM5600/600MHz performs as compared to a P3/600MHz?

Can someone tell me how well crusoe runs linux?

Please send email to jchua@fedex.com.

Thanks,
Jeff
[ jchua@fedex.com ]