Re: Exporting symbols from a module.

From: Anders Peter Fugmann (afu@fugmann.dhs.org)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 11:51:05 EST

Resolved.

I just looked at what the kernel did whne compiling a module that
exported some symbols, and discovered that I needed
to set CFLAGS to:

-D__KERNEL__ -I$/usr/src/linux) -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes \
-O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe \
-DMODULE -DMODVERSIONS -include \
/usr/src/linux/modversions.h

Now all works correctly, and I can load my modules.

Thanks for all your help.
eps. the tip when I try to compile it in the kernel tree.

Anders Fugmann