Re: cmpci sound chip lockup

From: Dmitry Volkoff (vdb@mail.ru)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 21:05:52 EST

Hello,

This is known issue. cmpci driver included in the kernel is way too old.
I'm using newer driver (revision 4.14) and it works just fine. It was
announced on lkml long time ago. Last time I checked there was even newer
driver - 5.64. The one in the kernel has version 2.41. Is it possible to
include the new driver?

This is the homepage: http://members.home.net/puresoft/cmedia.html