reiserfs+lndir problem [was: 2.4.4 SMP: spurious EOVERFLOW "Value too large for defined data type"]

From: Daniel Elstner (daniel.elstner@gmx.net)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 15:55:57 EST

Hi all,

unfortunately I have to correct me again.
The problem seems unrelated to the kernel version or SMP/UP
(though only 2.4.[34] tried yet).

Apparently it's a reiserfs/symlink problem.
I tried doing the lndir on an ext2 partition, sources still
on reiserfs. And it worked just fine!

Sorry for the rather large amount of noise, I hope it's
finally correct now :)

-- Daniel