Re: CML2 1.3.1, aka "I stick my neck out a mile..."

From: David Emory Watson (demoryw@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 01:12:18 EST

Oh. Well in hindsight, I guess your are right. After all I wouldn't
want to be a luser, much less associated with AOL. Gosh I never
realized. Maybe I just didn't read the right standards manual when I
started using the internet. Where did you learn all of this? No,
nevermind I don't care. I'm sorry for contributing to this silly flame
war.

I think my points been made. Sorry Al, but this is a bit too silly....