2.4.4 sucess

From: Trever L. Adams (trever_Adams@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 14:35:44 EST

I would like to thank all of those who worked on 2.4.4. Mozilla no
longer gets lost in D state. Things seem to be much snappier. I have
yet to see the memory disappearing problems or sound corruption problems
people have seen.

My system is a 800 Mhz Athlon classic with 128 meg of ram, via 686,
trident sound card, tulip network, RedHat 7.1 base with all updates
applied and Ximian gnome. Works just fine.

If you need data from me to compare to bug reports, I will be glad to
supply it, just tell me what you need.

Trever Adams