Re: i2o & Promise SuperTrak100

From: Andrew Chan (achan@achan.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 13:33:04 EST

While you are at it, can you bug them for FastTrak (the software RAID thing)
support?

Their drivers are ages behind and Andre doesn't seem to be able to get them
cooperate either.

I have many many boards with their FastTrak chip on and I cannot use it
either as FastTrak or even simple ATA100 controller. I'd happy if I can use
it even as simple ATA100 controller.

Andrew Chan

==

Alan Cox says:

I've been talking constructively to promise about the i2o on the supertrak
not working straight off with the kernel i2o driver. Currently it looks
promising