Re: Digi Xem Problems

From: Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 08:34:15 EST

> Digi's engineering staff _may_ look at this problem but since they don't
> officially support kernels not released by RedHat, we have no
> guarantees. Any ideas out there?

Well if its what I think their driver probably doesnt work with 2.2.16 either.
The API for tty interfaces changed during 2.2 to fix a nasty problem with
poll tables that couldnt easily be fixed any other way. All the in kernel
drivers were updated but because Digi choose to keep their driver out of their
kernel theirs was not. Im guessing that is why their driver now fails