Re: goodbye

From: Rik van Riel (riel@conectiva.com.br)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 19:46:51 EST

On Mon, 9 Apr 2001, Joseph Carter wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 01:00:08AM +0300, Matti Aarnio wrote:
> > Dave said "remove DUL", I did that.
> >
> > VGER uses now RBL and RSS, no others.
>
> Thank you, I don't believe there is anyone on this list who is likely
> to object to these lists.

It might even be good to add inputs.orbs.org to vger. This list
is basically the same as RSS, except that sites can get on and
off faster (RSS is sometimes slow in adding sites to the list
and it is at times also slow in removing sites that have already
been fixed).

regards,

Rik

http://www.surriel.com/ http://www.conectiva.com/ http://distro.conectiva.com.br/