Re: goodbye

From: Rik van Riel (riel@conectiva.com.br)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 17:00:33 EST

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, Matti Aarnio wrote:

> Dave said "remove DUL", I did that.
> VGER uses now RBL and RSS, no others.

Thanks !

To come back to the spamfilter promise I made some time ago,
people can now get a CVS tree with spam regular expressions
and a script to generate a majordomo.cf from it ...

Scripts to automatically generate configuration for other
mailing list and mail delivery programs are very much welcome,
as are people willing to help maintain the set of regexps.

cvs -d :pserver:cvs@nl.linux.org:/home/CVS login
password: cvs
cvs -d :pserver:cvs@nl.linux.org:/home/CVS checkout spamfilter

be used for CVS updates and possibly discussion about this
thing. I'm already using a procmail rule to automatically do
a rebuild of NL.linux.org's majordomo.cf whenever something
is changed to the CVS tree...

regards,

Rik

http://www.surriel.com/ http://www.conectiva.com/ http://distro.conectiva.com.br/