Re: goodbye || alternatives

From: David (david@blue-labs.org)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 12:58:43 EST

Or you can do as I have and setup port 26 SMTP, thereby routing around
nazi ISP created damage. Believe me, the damage that RBL, ORBS, etc can
do is incredible. I still use them, but I use them carefully and I
provide escape routes for people who are still under a global
everybody-is-guilty-by-default umbrella.

Any person who is in such a position is free to contact me and arrange
for SMTP transit.

-d