2.4.3, VMWare, 2 VMs

From: Wade Hampton (whampton@staffnet.com)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 11:03:40 EST

Greetings,

Is anyone having problems with running more than
1 VM on 2.4.3. I have crashed my host O/S several
times when I try to start two VMs. Currently,
I don't have an oops or other info to report, but
I did see a post on the vmware list about 2.4.3 SMP
and VMWARE.

Host:
dual PIII/800, 256 M RAM, RedHat 6.2 with updates, 2.4.3

VM1:
RedHat 7.0 with recent updates

VM2:
RedHat 7.0 with 2.4.3 and LIDS

Cheers,

--
W. Wade, Hampton  <whampton@staffnet.com>
If Microsoft Built Cars:  Every time they repainted the