Network Driver

From: Rajeev Nigam (rajeev.nigam@dcmtech.co.in)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 23:23:51 EST

Hello All,

I have a blue tooth stack and a BT device and the device connects on the
serial port, over that I have to run tcpip.

Can u tell me which driver I have to need or Is there no need to write any
driver.

Should I have to write any character driver or network driver, can u pls
suggeste me over which tcpip wud be run.

Have u any idea about PCMCIA??

>From where i can get any sample code regarding our needs.
any further suggestion wud be appreciate.

Thanx & Regards
Rajeev Nigam