To: davidel@xmailserver.org [Fwd: Returned mail: see transcript for details]

From: David (david@blue-labs.org)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 17:11:53 EST

Your email address seems to be broken ;)

I tried from different networks.

rcpt to:<davidel@xmailserver.org>
550 Relay denied

-d

attached mail follows:

The original message was received at Sun, 8 Apr 2001 14:48:51 -0700
from david@Huntington-Beach.Blue-Labs.org [208.179.59.198]

<davidel@xmailserver.org>
    (reason: 550 Relay denied)

... while talking to host1.xmailserver.org.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 Relay denied
550 5.1.1 <davidel@xmailserver.org>... User unknown
<<< 503 Bad sequence of commands

attached mail follows:

Most MTAs already have capabilities developed to grant or revoke relay
access based upon IP or host mask.

-d