Re: goodbye

From: kumon@flab.fujitsu.co.jp
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 06:50:51 EST

Matti Aarnio writes:
> On Sun, Apr 08, 2001 at 02:10:52PM +0900, kumon@flab.fujitsu.co.jp wrote:
> > How about creating an additional ML,
> > the new ML (say LKML-DUL) is used to send mails from DUL to LKML, but
> > such mails are not sent to LMKL.
>
> Layering and technology problem.

It may or may not be possible using the current MTA implementation,
but I know you are one of the authors of zmailer, it is possible for you.

Layering problem can be solved by using two different sendmail configuration
files, one is for DUL and another is for non-DUL.

I don't intend you to do, however I think it can be solved by
technology.

--
Computer Systems Laboratory, Fujitsu Labs.
kumon@flab.fujitsu.co.jp