About DC-315U scsi driver

From: 陳王展 (cwz@aic.ee.ndhu.edu.tw)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 03:37:10 EST

Hello All.....

Maybe I post at wrong place.....sorry

The driver has not to be included in officeal kernel.
And the maintainer has not updated the driver from 2.4.0-test9-pre7.
Maybe he is very busy.The last update is 2000-12-03.

I used some kernels from 2.4.0 to 2.4.2-ac17,and the driver always go wrong
when I burn CDRs. Some files burned is different from the origin at HD.
I use 2.2.17 with Tekram's driver,and nothing is wrong.
I think the scsi layer maybe changed from 2.2.x,so the driver cannot run well.
I am sure the hardware&software is ok,and no error messages about scsi found by me.

Can anyone do me a favor to modify the driver in order to suite the
new kernel?

Thanks....

And some resources can be found at http://www.garloff.de/kurt/linux/dc395/.

Best Regards,cwz