bugreporting script - second try

From: Matthias Juchem (matthias@gandalf.math.uni-mannheim.de)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 15:43:54 EST

Hi there.

I rewrote my previous bugreport.pl in bash. I would appreciate it if you
had a look on this one. Run it once and give me feedback if you like.

If the formatting is overloaded please let me know.

If this one is ok, I will probably add the possibility to check
the version recommendations in Documentation/Changes (Keith posted it).

To Ulrich: I think I have the library checking part ok now (libg++ will
also be checked via ldconfig in the next version).

 Matthias