RE: USB broken in 2.4.0

From: Dunlap, Randy (randy.dunlap@intel.com)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 19:48:00 EST

This rings a small bell with me.
There was a change by Dan Streetman IIRC to limit
usbdevfs bulk transfers to PAGE_SIZE (4 KB for x86,
or 0x1000). Anything larger than that returns
an error (-EINVAL).

~Randy
|randy.dunlap_at_intel.com 503-677-5408|
|NOTE: Any views presented here are mine alone|
|& may not represent the views of my employer.|