Linux/m68k 2.4.0

From: Geert Uytterhoeven (geert@linux-m68k.org)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 11:25:16 EST

Of course 2.4.0 runs on m68k as well :-)

Sorry, no real changes since last release, but I wanted to get something out of
the door as soon as possible. Today is my last holiday, so my Linux development
efforts will be much smaller next week. Someone to take over again?

The patch is quite short. Looks like the stressy period just before a new major
release is good for our patch acceptance rate. It's like a duel: who can handle
the most stress, and who gives up... Linus might have lost this time :-)

If you can live without `exotic' architectures (Atari, Mac, Sun3, ... :-), the
patch is... tiny.

Good luck! Enjoy!

    http://home.tvd.be/cr26864/Download/linux-m68k-2.4.0.diff.bz2

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert (hoping this historical message ends up on /. ;-)

In personal conversations with technical people, I call myself a hacker. But when I'm talking to journalists I just say "programmer" or something like that. -- Linus Torvalds