Re: Netgear FA311 (follow-up)

From: Alex Buell (alex.buell@tahallah.clara.co.uk)
Date: Sat Dec 23 2000 - 14:50:36 EST

On Sat, 23 Dec 2000, Alex Buell wrote:

> I recently bought a Netgear FA311 which does 10/100Mb/ethernet for my
> first home network. I've looked and found driver sources which
> apparently works only for 2.0.36. Ulp! Before I start cracking my
> knuckles and working my deep magic to get it to work on 2.2.x, is
> there any drivers already sorted for this card on the 2.2.x series?

Thanks to everyone who replied. I've now got Donald Becker's natsemi
drivers from his site and have successfully compiled it. Whether it'll
work is another story as I've got to crack this box and put in the card..

Won't be long before I'll have my 100 megabits home network up and
running, I hope. <big evil grin> Not long before I'll frag my kid brother
in Quake too!

Cheers,
Alex

--
I stand in my undergarments and hurl inventive in your general direction.

http://www.tahallah.clara.co.uk