Re: generic sleeping locks?

From: Eli Carter (eli.carter@inet.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 10:19:24 EST

Rusty Russell wrote:

> > > down and up are normally appropriate for this
> >
> > Ungh. Forest. Trees. *sigh* Sorry for the dumb question.
> > Thanks for the reply Alan. :)
> >
> > Ok, second part of the question: What about blocking read/write locks
> > (with _interruptible variants)?
>
> Documentation/DocBook/kernel-locking*
>
> Rusty.
> --
> Hacking time.

Perhaps I should have specified that I'm working with 2.2.xy....
I'll d/l a 2.4.0-test and look at the docbook in that. Thanks for the
pointer.

Eli
--------------------. "To the systems programmer, users and applications
Eli Carter | serve only to provide a test load."
eli.carter@inet.com `---------------------------------- (random fortune)