Re: usb broken in 2.4.0 test 12 versus 2.2.18

From: bert hubert (ahu@ds9a.nl)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 17:00:24 EST

On Mon, Dec 18, 2000 at 04:33:26PM -0500, Heitzso wrote:
> I have a Canon usb camera that I access via a
> recent copy of the s10sh program (with -u option).
>
> Getting to the camera via s10sh -u worked through
> large sections of 2.4.0 test X but broke recently.
> I cannot say for certain which test/patch the
> break occurred in.

It works for me (s100), at least on my laptop. I do note that it gives
timeouts if the computer is busy otherwise.

gphoto2 isn't able to retrieve images using recent 2.4.0testX kernels, I
haven't tried earlier kernels yet. It is able to list filenames though.

Regards,

bert hubert

--
PowerDNS                     Versatile DNS Services
Trilab                       The Technology People