Re: test12: innd bug came back?

From: Chris Mason (mason@suse.com)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 05:44:45 EST

On 17 Dec 2000, Henrik [ISO-8859-1] Størner wrote:

> >> I'd like to second that. ME TOO !
> >> Since I switched to 2.4.0.test12 I again have the innd bug.
> >> ( well at least the same symptoms !)
>
> >Guys, what blocksize are you using?
>
> I am using Reiserfs, and I hear it has some problems with the changes
> introduced in pre12. So I will report back once the Reiserfs guys get
> this settled.

Ok, the reiserfs patches for test12 are on ftp.reiserfs.org/pub/2.4/beta,
please let me know if they work for you.

I just reran the test case on test12, with tails on and off and got the
correct results. There might be some interaction with the new O_SYNC code
I'm missing that is causing innd problems though (reiserfs still isn't
using the new sync stuff, workin on it).

-chris